Do SOMETHING: Getting into business
Hey GUYS! Came across this…thought I’d post it…
[I posted it as it was submitted]
PS- know of any other good programs for young people?
E-mail me at: NESHA@NooneEverSlowsHerAgenda.com
Optimum Presents: The All About Business (AAB) Summer Youth FinancialLiteracy ProgramTo the youth (16 and older)
This is a movement and all are welcome to participate.
Tangible Economic Empowerment Solutions for Young Minds New York City YOUTH!!!
…Don’t miss out on this opportunity of a lifetime! Each Saturday morning learn from Optimum Management, LLC,and previous AAB members.
The following will be discussed:
· How to develop a personal financial strategy and implementing Optimum’s “seven-steps to financial freedom”.
· How to start your own company.
· How to analyze financial markets and discern the impact ofcurrent financial events on community/personal economics.
· The importance of community investment.
· Learning the importance of being a producer opposed to aconsumer.
· Learning the importance of developing proper business etiquette and networking as it relates to economic empowerment.
All who participated last year were given the opportunity to:
· Conduct financial empowerment seminars to adults.
· Develop and administer tangible plans of community economic empowerment.
· Network with CEOs, celebrities, political leaders…
· Participants must be at least 16 years of age or older.
· Participants must commit to the following:
o Must not miss more than two Saturdays during the summer.
o Must organize and conduct one financial literacy seminar.
o Must organize one tangible economic empowerment program.
o Must write two financial newsletters to be published by Optimum.
Join the financial empowerment movement!
For Further Information Call Ryan Mack at 718-623-3423 (space is very limited)